Swordfish Islands has teamed up with the amazing Karl Stjernberg (@skullfungus) to bring you physical zine copies of his hellish little adventure: Down and out in Dredgeburg.
Welcome to Dredgeburg!
You have died and woken up in the city of Dredgeburg, a dark oasis of sorts, wedged in between the many hells of the Underworld. Dredgeburg is a massive city, located deep within the Underworld where it sits in the middle of a fetid swamp. It’s a strange and often dangerous place where anything can happen and where much adventure is to be had.
- A strange, hellish (but cute) fantasy city
- Simple ruleset using the World of Dungeons-engine
- Character Sheet that you can print out
- Six districts, each with their own flair and adventure hooks
- Three classes; The Gore, The Dreg and The Witch
- Over 20 hand drawn illustrations
- A color cover that you can print out
- Mission/Job/Adventure Generators
- NPC Name/Quirk Tables
- 20 pages in total
- And a lot more!
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a great little self-contained game and setting. Lots of great adventure hooks and gaming ideas. It comes from a style of play where the the players are invited to help build the world by answering questions directed by the referee. I ref more like a demented god-king so--not really my style of play. This is the only reason that I don't give this product 5 stars.
Got my physical copy today, and it's gorgeous! I'd get anything these guys printed though. I'd buy any doodles Skullfungus made of any quality. This is a high-quality printing!